- Everything has changed on a global scale, and it’s not going to just be a case of going back to how things were as the aftershocks of the crisis abate.
- The pandemic has accelerated many global-scale changes that were already happening, such as the digitisation of everyday life for online everything, and the momentum of these is likely to continue. Others, such as collective efforts for addressing the climate crisis, have been slowed or stopped completely.
- The change of US President has renewed US international leadership, seeing a return to collaborative problem solving on a number of global-scale issues, including climate change, a series of international conflicts, and the focus on global coronavirus vaccination efforts, with particular concern for vaccine-struggling nations. This cooperation has accelerated the path to recovery.
- President Biden has also introduced a series of policies and programmes focused on America investing its way out of crisis, so the US economy is already accelerating ahead of other economies whose leaders are focusing on cutting spending. The US economy will be running very hot for the next few years.
Unlock full access to this item and the entire vault of members-only briefings, research and insights.
What comes with an Agency Radar Premium subscription?
- Monthly in-depth board briefing. Everything your board needs to know about a key issue or challenge. Materials to faciliate structured discussions.
- Regular agency briefs. A thorough survey and summary of key things to know - news, forward planning, risks, industry, events, and interesting links.
- What works. Research and investigations for tips and practices on what works. Things that you should know about for leading your agency. Ideas you can implement.
- Reading for action. Reviews of books you should know about. Insights tailored to your agency situation. Clear guides for turning insights into action.
Not ready yet? Subscribe to the free tier
Get the intelligence briefings for the frontiers of the business world
Save hours, and get to the intelligence that matters.
Research, insights and briefings to help you develop strategy, make informed decisions and lead with confidence in a chaotic world.