- Further waves of the pandemic could come, requiring new restrictions and even new lockdowns
- Development of effective and safe vaccines happened extremely rapidly, and that means the end of the pandemic is now achievable. However, scaling to vaccinate the world takes time and international collaboration. Because of the transmissibility of this virus, and the tendency of coronaviruses to mutate rapidly, none of us are safe until all of us are safe.
- New Covid variants of concern have emerged already. The most concerning at this time are the Delta, Delta Plus, Kappa, and Lambda variants, which are more transmissible, with greater clinical impacts. They have also been found to impact young people more than previous variants.
Unlock full access to this item and the entire vault of members-only briefings, research and insights.
What comes with an Agency Radar Premium subscription?
- Monthly in-depth board briefing. Everything your board needs to know about a key issue or challenge. Materials to faciliate structured discussions.
- Regular agency briefs. A thorough survey and summary of key things to know - news, forward planning, risks, industry, events, and interesting links.
- What works. Research and investigations for tips and practices on what works. Things that you should know about for leading your agency. Ideas you can implement.
- Reading for action. Reviews of books you should know about. Insights tailored to your agency situation. Clear guides for turning insights into action.
Not ready yet? Subscribe to the free tier
Get the intelligence briefings for the frontiers of the business world
Save hours, and get to the intelligence that matters.
Research, insights and briefings to help you develop strategy, make informed decisions and lead with confidence in a chaotic world.