- The climate crisis has largely been out of the news cycle for the last 18 months, but the issue has not gone away.
- In the post-pandemic recovery and the consequent ballooning of economic and social activity, it is likely that the climate impact will be greater than ever before.
- There is now acceptance by the major global powers, and by a majority of citizens that the climate crisis is a significant threat that needs to be urgently addressed.
- Scientists are broadly of a consensus that we are at a critical tipping point. Urgent action is needed, or the crisis will become unavoidable.
- Recent landmark court cases have highlighted that climate targets set for mid-century in countries across the globe require clear and concrete actions taken much earlier.
Unlock full access to this item and the entire vault of members-only briefings, research and insights.
What comes with an Agency Radar Premium subscription?
- Monthly in-depth board briefing. Everything your board needs to know about a key issue or challenge. Materials to faciliate structured discussions.
- Regular agency briefs. A thorough survey and summary of key things to know - news, forward planning, risks, industry, events, and interesting links.
- What works. Research and investigations for tips and practices on what works. Things that you should know about for leading your agency. Ideas you can implement.
- Reading for action. Reviews of books you should know about. Insights tailored to your agency situation. Clear guides for turning insights into action.
Not ready yet? Subscribe to the free tier
Get the intelligence briefings for the frontiers of the business world
Save hours, and get to the intelligence that matters.
Research, insights and briefings to help you develop strategy, make informed decisions and lead with confidence in a chaotic world.