- Political turbulence, threats of trade wars and diplomatic brinkmanship arising from nationalist politics have destabilised international relationships. This has presented opportunities to broaden divisions that have been exploited by rogue states and groups with divisive political aims. The result is a feeling of increased global anxiety.
- Instability has spread across the world, fuelling anxiety in the population. Nations that have not themselves experienced nationalist or authoritarian movements have nonetheless been affected by the tensions, actions and side-effects in other countries, creating anxieties about relations with both allies and trading partners, and increasing internal political, economic and social turmoil.
Unlock full access to this item and the entire vault of members-only briefings, research and insights.
What comes with an Agency Radar Premium subscription?
- Monthly in-depth board briefing. Everything your board needs to know about a key issue or challenge. Materials to faciliate structured discussions.
- Regular agency briefs. A thorough survey and summary of key things to know - news, forward planning, risks, industry, events, and interesting links.
- What works. Research and investigations for tips and practices on what works. Things that you should know about for leading your agency. Ideas you can implement.
- Reading for action. Reviews of books you should know about. Insights tailored to your agency situation. Clear guides for turning insights into action.
Not ready yet? Subscribe to the free tier
Get the intelligence briefings for the frontiers of the business world
Save hours, and get to the intelligence that matters.
Research, insights and briefings to help you develop strategy, make informed decisions and lead with confidence in a chaotic world.